Krystyna Coria's Blog

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Super Size Me... The Greatest Documentary Ever

I have finally watched the documentary movie "Super Size Me" and I loved it; it was honestly the best movie I have ever watched. The film is a documentary of just how horrible the fast food resturant Mcdonalds is for all human beings. The character sacrafices himself by ruining his health and body by eating Mcdonalds for breakfest, lunch, and dinner every day for a month; obviously to any normal human being that is just a awful idea.


Since I was younger I have hated Mcdonalds because ever since I looked into the chicken mcnuggets I was absoulutly disgusted, because the meat looked like something undescribable. I now hate the place even more knowing every single item on the menu, including the salads are full of sugar and cholesterol. The film explained that Mcdonalds is the largest fast food chain in the world, however, it is also the worst fast food to eat. The man who sacrificed himself to prove Mcdonalds is the worst possible food to eat became very sick and his body very unhealthy, and went through a lot of recovery to get his body back to being able to function properly.

Everyone should watch this documentary film, and as soon as you see how their chicken mcnuggets are made, you will never want to eat there again either. I know I am probably the last one to watch this movie, and discover just how horrible Mcdonalds is, but the film was still informative and I enjoyed it, for it made my hatred for Mcdonalds even stronger.

2 Comments:

At 11/09/2006 11:55 PM, Blogger Truth Hurts said...

Shure You can join.

Email me ASAP.

smashmasta86@msn.com

 
At 12/14/2009 4:33 PM, Blogger Brad said...

If this was the best movie you have ever seen you need to get out more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home